- “Annual Day Concert” is one of the major events of the year. Maximum participation of pupils is seen during this mega event. The concert is a combination of Dance, Drama, Musical Dramas, etc.
- “Ratri After Navaratri” is another major event conducted by the school for the students, parents and community around the school where in there is lively and complete participation and support from all.
- “Investiture Ceremony” is another important event conducted on the 15th August in which elected students are made to take oath and invested as different head-boy, head-girl, class prefects, function prefects and monitors.
- Other events like Foundation Day, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, etc are also organized so that each and every students gets an opportunity to exhibit his / her talent. At the same time, warm team spirit and confidence is developed in them.
- A) We are regularly holding following activities/Competition in school.
- Elementary drawing competition by state government.
- Olympiad Hand writing
- Bharat Natyam theory and practical exams
- Science Olympiad for Maths, English, Science and Computers.
- Swami Vivekanand Quiz Competition
- B) We have also developing in school My Green bin organic composter and use food and vegetables wastage to be converted as organic manure.
- C) Also we have conducted Plugging activity in our school playground along with VMSS officials where in the playground was cleaned by our students and staff members.
- D) We regularly conduct Class wise concert on various topics. Such as Diet awareness, Fruits, Vegetables, National games, National leaders and community helpers etc.
- E) We arranged grandparents get to gather programme and organised various competition such as instant cooking, games, dance etc.
- F) Our Institution has been selected for conducting following sports and cultured activities such as:
- 1) District level carom competition of SGF1
- 2) District level game of Chess by Khel Mahakumbh.
- 3) District level TEAKWONDO Championship by Khel Mahakumbh.
- 4) District level Kala Painting Competition by Gujarat State.
- G) Our School is approved for NCC air wing cadre.
- Field Trips : Learning beyond the classrooms.
- Art & Craft : To express, understanding, emotions and creativity.
- Dance & Music : To learn rhythm and bring forth one’s inner feeling.
- Indoor Games : Cricket, Football, Hockey, etc.
- Competitions : We instill the spirit of competitiveness among students by encouraging students to take part in inter-house and inter-school competitions in sports, quiz, debates, science fairs, SOF international exams, etc.
- Celebrations : Celebration of different festivals like Christmas, Diwali, Navaratri, Janmasthami, Rakshabandhan, etc., helps the students to learn to inculcate respect for all religions