RULES OF DISCIPLINE
- Every student should attend the class regularly and punctually.
- They must reach the school at least 5 minutes before the first bell.
- Student must attend the school only in the prescribed uniform on all days.
- During the school hours, Student are not allowed to leave the classrooms without the permission of the class teacher. A written permission from the principal is compulsory to leave the school premises during school hours.
- The parents will have to bear the to and fro charges, if it becomes necessary to send a child home in case of any emergency or sickness.
Code of Conduct for Students
- To be neatly and smartly dressed.
- To converse only in English while in the school premises.
- To be polite and well-mannered.
- To greet and respect parent, elders and teachers.
- Never tell lies or cheat inside/outside the school premises.
- Never to loiter aimlessly along corridors, run about, shout or whistle.
- To be quiet when a teacher enters the classroom.
- To be ready to co-operate in any endeavor to promote the well being of the school and school mates.
- To avoid writing on walls or carving out names on any of the articles.
- To make pursuit of truth and knowledge his/her motto.
- 80% of attendance is compulsory to be regular in attending classes
- No Leaving Certificate shall be issued unless :
- Applied for by the Parent in the form prescribed in the school hand book.
- All the dues have been cleared.
- If a proper stamped envelope I supplied together with the application form, the leaving certificate will be posted by Registered A.D. to the given address on payment of required amount.
- The school observes all public holidays declared by the State Government Sectional holidays will be granted if applied for in writing. Holidays may change……..
- Students suffering from contagious or infectious diseases will not be permitted to attend school.
- The student name will be struck off from the register if he/she remains absent from the school for more than 15 days continuously without taking valid leave permission. The rejoining will be considered as re-admission.
- Students must be present on 15th August & 26thJanuary
School Hand Book
- During exam students must bring school diary daily.
- Every student must have a copy of the school hand book which must be preserved carefully and brought to school daily, failing which strict action may be action may be taken by the school authorities.
- Daily lessons, report if any, any homework should be noted in the hand book.
- Students should get specimen signatures of the parents/ guardians and also obtain their signatures as and when required on various pages of the hand book, failing which they are liable to be sent home from school.